Saturday, September 6, 2008

I've got dreams......

DREAMS TO..REMEMBER....

if it hasn't been said enough.
there're the very last thing holding us together as people.
"dreams"
dreams to live,laugh, and love.
Sometimes, getting to that dream isn't as simple as it should be,
but if it was simple, everyone would be happy to fast and not enjoy it.






i've got dreams...dreams to remember
and when the day is done, and all is left in the corner
you'll feel the beating heart, and pray for her
to find her own..
to pave her way..
to make sure all the things she has and want can stay
ohh i've got dreams...
dreams of my broken heart, and sunken eyes
and use my way to realize..that it's all been done before
and i may not be the last
i may be left here standing with my hopes inside my past...
oh ive got dreams.....
yea i got dreams..


Dreams to Remember.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

love the words, as always