Monday, December 1, 2008

a little less suicidal....

SO...i just got back here and read my last post, which is why i appropriately names this one "a little less suicidal.."
haha

I've found myself moving forward into the winter, taking on tasks larger then i have before..and taking advice better then what i use to. I really needed it to.
Just simple things that maybe i would have let slide through my ears before have now caught my attention, and have showed me its what i need to press on forward.

"keep on keepin' on"

Joe dirt said that..and as sad of reference as that may be....it's simple but true.
so with that said...

i put out a new single "Satisfied"
you can check it out at www.myspace.com/mattkoziol

it's that sexy tune..blaring guitars...tempting lyrics..

i think you'll like it :)

as of my regular life...it's very cold! ahah the weather has caused me some illness..but i'm doing fine! i did however grill outside today! haha see nothing too much happening..i just didn't want to neglect! but i will be back soon! i promise!

No comments: